|Comune di Concordia Sagittaria|
Cathedral of Concordia Sagittaria.
|Province / Metropolitan city||Venice (VE)|
|Frazioni||Cavanella, Paludetto, Sindacale, Teson|
|• Mayor||Marco Geromin|
|• Total||66.50 km2 (25.68 sq mi)|
|Elevation||4 m (13 ft)|
|Population (28 February 2007)|
|• Density||160/km2 (420/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
In 1420, together with all Friuli, it was annexed by the Republic of Venice.
In 1838 it was separated from Friuli to be included in the province of Venice.
- Trichora Martyrium (350 AD)
- Remains of the Roman Bridge (1st–2nd century AD)
- Bishop's Palace (15th century)
- Baptistery (11th century)
- Cathedral of St. Stephen (1466)
|This article on a location in Veneto is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|