|Industry||Software (Travel & Expense Management)|
|Headquarters||Bellevue, Washington, United States|
|Mike Eberhard, President|
Number of employees
SAP Concur (formerly, Concur Technologies) is an American SaaS company, providing travel and expense management services to businesses. It is headquartered in Bellevue, Washington. SAP SE agreed to acquire Concur Technologies in September 2014 for $8.3 billion. The deal was completed in December 2014.
The company is headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, with additional offices in Eden Prairie and St. Louis Park, Minnesota, Allen, Texas, and Vienna, Virginia, in the USA, as well as in Asia, Australia, and Europe.
In 2016, Concur acquired Hipmunk, a startup company offering a flight and hotel search website.
During an August 2018 briefing, the Department of Defense announced that it was partnering with SAP Concur to update Defense Travel System used for active duty, reserve, and civilian personnel of the DOD.
- Amadeus IT Group
- Chrome River Technologies
- Expedia Group's Corporate Travel
- Sabre Getthere
- "Concur Is Now SAP Concur". SAP Concur.
- Soper, Taylor (4 December 2014). "Done deal: SAP completes $8.3B acquisition of Concur". GeekWire. Retrieved 1 February 2017.
- Cook, John (18 September 2014). "SAP buying Concur for $8.3 billion". GeekWire. Retrieved 1 February 2017.
- "]SAP's Business Network Group". SAP Blogs.
- "Concur Global Office Locations". SAP Concur.
- Mahadevan, Neetha; Doerner, Stephan (September 19, 2014). "SAP to Acquire Concur Technologies" – via www.wsj.com.
- Gelles, David (September 18, 2014). "SAP Buys Concur Technologies for $8.3 Billion". DealBook.
- "Inside the Latest Travel-Search Site Acquisition". Inc.com. 2016-09-14. Retrieved 2018-02-11.
- "DOD Selects SAP Concur to Develop Business Travel System Prototype". SIGNAL Magazine. August 16, 2018.