From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Condate may refer to:
- Condate (moth), a genus of moth
- Chapeauroux, a river of France
- Condé-sur-Iton, a commune in the Eure department, France
- Cosne-Cours-sur-Loire, a commune in the Nièvre, France
- Merpins, a commune in the Charente department, France
- Montereau-Fault-Yonne, commune in the Seine-et-Marne department, France
- Condate (Britain), Roman Northwich, in Cheshire, England
- Rennes, a city in Brittany, France
- fr:Condate, a more extensive list in French Wikipedia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Condate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.