|Look up conde in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Conde is the Ibero-Romance form of "count" (Latin comitatus). It may refer to:
- Counts in Iberia
- List of countships in Portugal
- Patricia Conde, Spanish actress
- Patricia Conde (Mexican actress)
- Comte (disambiguation) (French, Catalan and Occitan term for "Count")
- Conte (disambiguation) (Italian term for "Count")
- Condé (disambiguation)
- County of Portugal, refers to two successive medieval counties in the region around Braga and Porto, today corresponding to littoral northern Portugal, within which the identity of the Portuguese people formed
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Conde.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.