Condemned Bar, California
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Elevation||548 ft (167 m)|
Condemned Bar still appeared on maps as of 1947.
- California Historical Landmarks in Yuba County, California
- Yuba River topics
- Mining communities of the California Gold Rush
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Condemned Bar, California
- Durham, David L. (1998). California's Geographic Names: A Gazetteer of Historic and Modern Names of the State. Clovis, Calif.: Word Dancer Press. p. 469. ISBN 1-884995-14-4.
- "Condemned Bar". Office of Historic Preservation, California State Parks. Retrieved 2012-10-07.
|This Yuba County, California-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|