Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up condenser in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Condenser may refer to:
- Condenser (heat transfer), a device or unit used to condense vapor into liquid. Specific types include:
- HVAC air coils
- Condenser (laboratory), a range of laboratory glassware used to remove heat from fluids
- Surface condenser, a heat exchange installed in steam-electric power stations to condense turbine exhaust steam into water
- Isolation condenser, an emergency passive system for cooling in some reactors (BWR/2, BWR/3 and SBWR series) in nuclear energy production
- Condenser (optics), a lens which gathers visible light and directs it onto a projection lens to concentrate it
- Capacitor, formerly called a condenser, an electrical device that stores energy
- Condenser microphone, a capacitor-based microphone that converts sound waves into an electrical signal
- Synchronous condenser, a rotating machine similar to a motor, used to control AC power flow in electric power transmission
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Condenser.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.