Jump to navigation Jump to search
Condensor is a device that is used to convert form vapour into liquid
- Condenser (heat transfer), a device or unit used to condense vapor into liquid. Specific types include:
- HVAC air coils
- Condenser (laboratory), a range of laboratory glassware used to remove heat from fluids
- Surface condenser, a heat exchange installed in steam-electric power stations to condense turbine exhaust steam into water
- Isolation condenser, an emergency passive system for cooling in some reactors (BWR/2, BWR/3 and SBWR series) in nuclear energy production
- Condenser (optics), in classical optics gathers visible light and directs it onto a projection lens
- Condenser (microscope), a group of lenses mounted below the stage of an optical microscope to concentrate light
- Capacitor, formerly called a condenser, an electrical device that stores energy
- Condenser microphone, a capacitor-based microphone that converts sound waves into an electrical signal
- Synchronous condenser, a rotating machine similar to a motor, used to control AC power flow in electric power transmission
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Condenser.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.