From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Condorcet may refer to:
- Marquis de Condorcet (1743–1794), French philosopher and mathematician, inventor of the Condorcet criterion
- Condorcet criterion, a voting system criterion
- Condorcet method, any voting system that satisfies the Condorcet criterion
- Condorcet loser criterion, a voting system criterion complementary to and compatible with the Condorcet criterion
- Condorcet's paradox, the possibility of not having a Condorcet winner as a result of a cycle of pair-wise defeats
- Sophie de Condorcet, writer, wife of the Marquis de Condorcet
- Condorcet, Drôme, a commune of the Drôme département in France, see Communes of France
- Condorcet (crater), a lunar crater
- French battleship Condorcet, was one of the six Danton class semi-dreadnought battleships built for the French Navy in the mid-1900s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Condorcet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.