Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up conductivity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Conductivity may refer to:
- Electrical conductivity, a measure of a material's ability to conduct an electric current
- Conductivity (electrolytic), also specific conductance, a measurement of the electrical conductance per unit distance in an electrolytic or aqueous solution
- Ionic conductivity, a measure of the conductivity through ionic charge carriers
- Hydraulic conductivity, a property of a porous material's ability to transmit water
- Thermal conductivity, an intensive property of a material that indicates its ability to conduct heat
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Conductivity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.