From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Conductivity (disambiguation))
|Look up conductivity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Conductivity may refer to:
- Electrical conductivity, a measure of a material's ability to conduct an electric current
- Conductivity (electrolytic), also the specific conductance, is a measurement of the electrical conductance per unit distance in an electrolytic or aqueous solution
- Ionic conductivity, a measure of the conductivity through ionic charge carriers
- Hydraulic conductivity, a property of a porous material's ability to transmit water
- Thermal conductivity, the intensive property of a material that indicates its ability to conduct heat
- Rayleigh conductivity, describing the behavior of apertures concerning the flow of fluids
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Conductivity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.