From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up conduit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Conduit may refer to:
- Electrical conduit, a protective cover, tube or piping system for electric cables
- Conduit current collection, a system of electric current collection used by electric trams
- Heating, ventilating and air-conditioning air duct
- Conduit (fluid conveyance), a pipe suitable for carrying the flow of liquids and gases
- Channel (geography), for carrying water or other fluids (such as a steel pipe and aqueduct)
- Conduit Road, a road in Hong Kong
- Conduit (horse), a thoroughbred racehorse
- Gap junction, an intercellular conduit in molecular cell biology
- Membrane nanotube, another type of intercellular conduit
Computers and Internet
- Conduit (company), a software company whose main brand is currently Como, a mobile customer loyalty and app building platform.
- Conduit toolbar an old brand name for a web publishing online platform product by Perion Network.
- Conduit (software), a Linux computer program for synchronizing information between files, applications, and websites
- Asset-Backed Commercial Paper Conduit, an investment vehicle that issues short-term commercial paper to finance long-term off-balance sheet bank assets
- Master Liquidity Enhancement Conduit, a proposed fund financed by private banks to support structured investment vehicles
- Real estate mortgage investment conduit, an investment vehicle that issues securities based on pools of mortgages it holds in trust
- Conduit (album), the sixth album by Welsh post-hardcore band Funeral for a Friend
- Conduit (comics), a comics villain
- "Conduit" (The X-Files episode)
- Conduit (convention), a science fiction convention
- Conduit in the video game Mass Effect
- Conduits, superhuman beings in the video game inFAMOUS
- The Conduit, a video game for the Wii console
- Conduit (channeling), a means for contact or communication between spiritual realms, energies, or entities
- Conduit (finance) or Financial conduit, an investment vehicle that issues short-term commercial paper to finance long-term off-balance sheet bank assets
- Magma conduit, a channel created outside a volcano by molten magma and by which magma travels to the surface
- White Conduit Club, a cricket club
- Conveyance (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Conduit"
- All pages with titles containing "Conduit"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Conduit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.