Cone of Silence
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cone of silence may refer to:
- Cone of silence (Dune), a fictional device used for privacy in the 1965 novel Dune
- Cone of Silence (Get Smart), a fictional device from the 1960s American television comedy series Get Smart
- In the 1956 Arthur C. Clarke novel The City and the Stars the Central Computer creates a cone of silence to telepathically isolate Alvin and the robot.
Literature and film
- Cone of Silence, 1959 novel by Arthur David Beaty
- Cone of Silence (film), a 1960 British aviation drama based on the novel
- The Cone of Silence, a booklet of poetry written by British-Canadian poet Todd Swift (born 1966)
- Cone of silence (navigation), an element of aircraft navigation in the 1930s and 1940s
- Cone of silence (radar), the area unable to be "seen" by a radar antenna
- "The Cone of Silence", a song on the 1986 Yo La Tengo album Ride the Tiger
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cone of Silence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.