Conemaugh Health System
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Industry||Health Care and Social Assistance Industry, NAICS 62|
|Headquarters||Johnstown, Pennsylvania, United States|
Number of employees
|Parent||Duke LifePoint Healthcare|
Conemaugh Health System is the largest health care provider in west central Pennsylvania, with hospitals, physician offices, and outpatient centers in five counties. Conemaugh Health System is located in Johnstown, Pennsylvania.
Conemaugh Health System (CHS) is the parent corporation for the following entities:
- Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center
- Conemaugh Meyersdale Medical Center
- Conemaugh Miners Medical Center
- Conemaugh Physician Group
Acquisition by Duke LifePoint Healthcare
- "Conemaugh Health System Announces new CEO". Lifepointhealth.net. Retrieved 12 December 2016.
|This article relating to a hospital in Pennsylvania is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|