Conference of Drama Schools
|Merged into||National Council for Drama Training|
|Dissolved||31 July 2012|
|Headquarters||The Spotlight, 7 Leicester Place, London, WC2H 7RJ|
Originally founded in 1969 as an educational charitable organization it changed to company status on the 29 June 2000, originally the 22 member schools offered courses in Acting, Musical Theatre, Directing and Technical Theatre training. On 31 July 2012, it merged with the National Council for Drama Training to form Drama UK.
- Academy of Live and Recorded Arts (ALRA)
- The Arts Educational Schools (ArtsEd)
- Birmingham School of Acting
- Bristol Old Vic Theatre School
- Cygnet Training Theatre
- Drama Centre London
- Drama Studio London
- East 15 Acting School (E15)
- Guildford School of Acting (GSA)
- Guildhall School of Music and Drama
- Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts
- London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art (LAMDA)
- The Manchester Metropolitan School of Theatre (The Manchester School of Theatre // ManMet)
- Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts
- The Oxford School of Drama
- Queen Margaret University
- Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA)
- Rose Bruford College
- Royal Central School of Speech and Drama (RCSSD)
- Royal Conservatoire of Scotland (formerly RSAMD)
- Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama (RWCMD)
- Dunmore, Simon (2013). Actors' Yearbook 2014. A&C Black. p. 5. ISBN 9781408185537.
- Richardson, Jean (1998). Careers in the Theatre. Kogan Page Publishers. p. 30. ISBN 9780749424206.
- "THE CONFERENCE OF DRAMA SCHOOLS LIMITED - Overview (free company information from Companies House)". beta.companieshouse.gov.uk. H.M. Government, UK, 2013. Archived from the original on 17 August 2017. Retrieved 17 August 2017.
- Snow, Georgia (25 November 2015). "UK drama training faces crisis after mass exodus from accreditation body | News | The Stage". The Stage. The Stage Newspaper. Retrieved 17 August 2017.
- Richardson, Jean (1998). Careers in the Theatre. Kogan Page Publishers. ISBN 9780749424206
- http://www.education.gov.uk/publications/conference of drama schools