Conference of Presidents of the European Parliament
|This article is part of a series on the|
politics and government of
the European Union
|European Union portal|
The Conference consists of the President of Parliament, the chairmen of the political groups (who may arrange to be represented by a member of their group) and a representative of the Non-Inscrits (independent members). The Conference of Presidents meets approximately twice a month.
The Europe of Nations and Freedom group was formed in June 2015
Rules of procedure
|“||Rule 24 : Duties of the Conference of Presidents
- "chairman | Chairman's Page | EPP Group in the European Parliament". www.eppgroup.eu. Retrieved 2018-04-17.
- "Welcome | Socialists & Democrats". www.socialistsanddemocrats.eu. Retrieved 2018-04-17.
- Manifest, The. "About us - ALDE". alde.eu. Retrieved 2018-04-17.
- "Members". Greens/EFA. Retrieved 2018-04-17.
- Reformists, European Conservatives and. "ECR Group - European Conservatives and Reformists Group". ecrgroup.eu. Retrieved 2018-04-17.
- "GUE/NGL - Another Europe is possible". www.guengl.eu. Retrieved 2018-04-17.
- "Our President". www.efddgroup.eu. Retrieved 2018-04-17.
- "Members - www.enfgroup-ep.eu". www.enfgroup-ep.eu. Retrieved 2018-04-17.