From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up conferencing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Conferencing may refer to:
- Web conferencing, a service that allows conferencing events to be shared with remote locations
- Videoconferencing, the conduct of a videoconference by a set of telecommunication technologies
- A Teleconference, held by one or more computers
- Synchronous conferencing, the technologies informally known as online chat
- Data conferencing, a communication session among two or more participants sharing computer data in real time
- Conference call, a type of telephone call
- CIX, CIX Conferencing (or CIX Forums) is an online discussion environment that started in 1987.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Conferencing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.