Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up conferencing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Conferencing may refer to:
- Web conferencing, a service that allows conferencing events to be shared with remote locations
- Videoconferencing, the conduct of a videoconference by a set of telecommunication technologies
- A Teleconference, held by one or more computers
- Synchronous conferencing, the technologies informally known as online chat
- Data conferencing, a communication session among two or more participants sharing computer data in real time
- Conference call, a type of telephone call
- CIX, CIX Conferencing (or CIX Forums) is an online discussion environment that started in 1987.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Conferencing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.