From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Confessions (film))
|Look up confessions in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Confessions, the plural of confession, may refer to:
- The Confessions of Aleister Crowley, an autobiography subtitled "An Autohagiography"
- Confessions of an Heiress: A Tongue-in-Chic Peek Behind the Pose, an autobiography by Paris Hilton
- Confessions (Rousseau), a 1782 autobiography by Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- Confessions series, a 1970s series of British sex-farce novels by Christopher Wood, and their film adaptations
- Confessions (St. Augustine), a series of books composed by St. Augustine of Hippo circa AD 397
- Confessions of Zeno, a 1923 novel by Italian modernist writer Italo Svevo
- Confessions Tour, a 2006 Madonna concert tour
- Confessions (Buckcherry album), released in 2013
- Confessions (Dweezil Zappa album), released in 1991
- Confessions (Liza Minnelli album), released in 2010
- Confessions (Pillar album), released in 2009
- The Confessions Tour (album), a 2007 live album release from Madonna's Confessions Tour
- Confessions (Usher album), released in 2004
- Confessions (Alesana album), an upcoming album from post-hardcore band, Alesana, 2015
- "Confessions" (Slipknot song), a 1996 song by Slipknot
- "Confessions" (Lecrae song), a 2013 song by Lecrae
- "Confessions", a song by Destiny's Child from their 1999 album, The Writing's On The Wall
- "Confessions", a song by Tha Mexakinz (album) in 1996.
Film, radio, and television
- Confessions (1925 film), a British silent film
- Confessions (2010 film), a 2010 Japanese film
- "Confessions" (Breaking Bad), a 2013 episode of Breaking Bad
- Confessions (radio), a feature from the BBC Radio 1 breakfast show from the 1990s
- Taxicab Confessions, an HBO program
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Confessions.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.