From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Configure)
|Look up configure or configuration in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Configuration may refer to:
- Computer configuration or system configuration
- Configuration file, a software file used to configure the initial settings for a computer program
- Configurator, also known as choice board, design system, or co-design platform, used in product design to capture customers' specifications
- Configure (computing) ("./configure" in Unix), the output of Autotools; used to detect system configuration
- CONFIG.SYS, the primary configuration file for the MS-DOS and OS/2 operating systems
- Configuration space, in classical mechanics, the vector space formed by the parameters of a system
- Electron configuration, the distribution of electrons of an atom or molecule
- Molecular configuration, the permanent geometry that results from the spatial arrangement of molecular bonds
- Configurons – elementary configurational excitations in amorphous materials which involve breaking of chemical bonds and associated strain-releasing local adjustment of centres of atomic vibration
- Configuration (geometry), a finite set of points and lines with certain properties
- Configuration (locomotive parts), denoting the number of leading, driving, and trailing axles on a locomotive
- Configuration management, a systems engineering quality control process
- In historical behaviour studies, a pattern of human behaviour
- Angell, C.A.; Rao, K.J. Configurational excitations in condensed matter, and “bond lattice” model for the liquid-glass transition. J. Chem. Phys. 1972, 57, 470-481.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Configuration.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.