From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up confirm or confirmation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Confirmation may refer to:
- Confirmation, a Christian sacrament or rite of passage. Articles on confirmation in specific denominations:
- A similar rite in Reform Judaism:
- Confirmation of a presidential nominee by the United States Senate; see advice and consent
- Confirmation holism, the claim that a single scientific theory cannot be tested in isolation
- Confirmation theory, in the philosophy of science, an extension by Donald A. Gillies of Karl Popper's theory of corroboration
- Confirmation (composition), a bebop jazz music standard by Charlie Parker
- Tenure, at universities in Australia and New Zealand, referred to as confirmation
- Verificationism, adherence to the verification principle proposed by A.J. Ayer in Language, Truth and Logic
"Confirm" might refer to:
- All pages beginning with "confirm"
- All pages with titles containing "confirm*"
- Conformity (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.