From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up confirm or confirmation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Confirmation is a Christian sacrament or rite of passage.
Confirmation or confirm may also refer to:
- Chrismation (Eastern Christianity)
- Confirmation (Latter Day Saints)
- Confirmation (Lutheran Church)
- Confirmation (Roman Catholic Church)
- Confirmation (Judaism)
- "Confirmation" (composition), a bebop jazz music standard by Charlie Parker
- Confirmation (Tommy Flanagan album), a 1982 album by pianist Tommy Flanagan featuring the above
- Confirmation (Barry Harris and Kenny Barron album), a 1992 album by pianists Barry Harris and Kenny Barron featuring the above
- Confirmation (film), a 2016 television film about Anita Hill and Clarence Thomas
- Confirmation holism, the claim that a single scientific theory cannot be tested in isolation
- Confirmation theory, in the philosophy of science, an extension by Donald A. Gillies of Karl Popper's theory of corroboration
- Confirm Project, an intended computer reservation and distribution system
- Senate confirmation, a process of confirming a presidential nominee by the United States Senate
- Tenure, at universities in Australia and New Zealand, referred to as confirmation
- Verificationism, adherence to the verification principle proposed by A.J. Ayer in Language, Truth and Logic
- Conformation (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "confirm"
- All pages with a title containing confirm*
- Conformity (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Confirmation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.