Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up confluence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A confluence is the meeting of two or more bodies of water.
Confluence may also refer to:
- Confluence (abstract rewriting), a concept in computer science
- Confluence (company), an investment management software company
- Confluence (convention), an annual science fiction convention in Pittsburgh
- Confluence (meteorology)
- Confluence (software), team collaboration software from Atlassian
- Confluence: The Journal of Graduate Liberal Studies
- Confluence, Kentucky
- Confluence, Pennsylvania, United States
- Confluence Project Management, consultancy firm commonly known as Confluence
- Confluency, a concept in cell culture biology
- Degree Confluence Project
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Confluence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.