From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up confluence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A confluence is the meeting of two or more bodies of water.
Confluence may also refer to:
- Confluence (abstract rewriting), a concept in computer science
- Confluence (company), an investment management software company
- Confluence (meteorology)
- Confluence (software), an enterprise wiki from Atlassian
- Confluence: The Journal of Graduate Liberal Studies
- Confluence, Kentucky
- Confluence, Pennsylvania, United States
- Confluence Project Management, consultancy firm commonly known as Confluence
- Confluency, a concept in cell culture biology
- Degree Confluence Project
- Confluent hypergeometric function, a mathematical function
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Confluence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.