Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up conformation, conformational, or conformations in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Conformation generally means structural arrangement and may refer to:
- Conformational isomerism, a form of stereoisomerism in chemistry
- Equine conformation evaluates the degree of correctness of a horse's bone structure, musculature, and body proportions
- Conformation (dog) evaluates a dog according to physical standards for its breed
- Conformation show, a dog show in which dogs are judged according to how well they conform to the established breed type
- Conformal (disambiguation)
- Conformance (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Conformation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.