Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up confusion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Confusion is the state of being bewildered or unclear in one’s mind about something.
Confusion or Confused may also refer to:
- Confusion and diffusion, a technical concept in cryptography
- Confusion Bay, Newfoundland and Labrador, a bay in Canada
- Confusion Island, a subantarctic island
- Confusion Lake, a lake in Idaho, U.S.
- Confusion Range, a mountain range in Utah, U.S.
- Confusion Hill, a roadside attraction in Piercy, California, U.S.
- The Confusion, a 2004 novel by Neal Stephenson
- Confusion (novella), a 1927 novella by Stefan Zweig
- Confusions, a 1974 play by Alan Ayckbourn
- Confusion (album), an album by Fela Kuti
- "Confusion" (Electric Light Orchestra song)
- "Confusion" (New Order song)
- "Confusion" (The Zutons song)
- "Confused" (song), a song by Tevin Campbell
- "Confusion", a song by Alice in Chains from Facelift
- "Confusion", a song by Camouflage from Relocated
- "Confusion", a song by Miz from Say It's Forever
- "Confusion", a song by Sparks from Big Beat
- "Confusion", a song by Zee from Identity
- "Confused!", a song by Kid Cudi from Speedin' Bullet 2 Heaven
- ConFusion, an annual science fiction convention in Detroit, Michigan, U.S.
- Confused.com, a British insurance and financial services comparison service
- Apamea furva or confused, a species of moth
- Confusion, a season of the Discordian calendar
- "Confusion", an episode of Code Lyoko: Evolution
- Circle of confusion
- Confusing similarity
- Confusion Corner, a street intersection in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Confusion matrix
- Confusion of tongues, the fragmentation of human languages described in the Book of Genesis
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Confusion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.