|Look up confusion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Confusion is the state of being bewildered or unclear in one’s mind about something.
Confusion or Confused may also refer to:
- Confusion (album), an album by Fela Kuti
- "Confusion" (Electric Light Orchestra song)
- "Confusion" (New Order song)
- "Confusion" (The Zutons song)
- "Confused" (song), a song by Tevin Campbell
- "Confusion", a song by Alice in Chains from Facelift
- "Confusion", a song by Camouflage from Relocated
- "Confusion", a song by Miz from Say It's Forever
- "Confusion", a song by Sparks from Big Beat
- "Confusion", a song by Zee from Identity
- "Confused!", a song by Kid Cudi from Speedin' Bullet 2 Heaven
- The Confusion, a 2004 novel by Neal Stephenson
- Confusion (novella), a 1927 novella by Stefan Zweig
- Confusions, a 1974 play by Alan Ayckbourn
- Confusion Bay, Newfoundland and Labrador, a bay in Canada
- Confusion Island, a subantarctic island
- Confusion Lake, a lake in Idaho, U.S.
- Confusion Range, a mountain range in Utah, U.S.
- ConFusion, an annual science fiction convention in Detroit, Michigan, U.S.
- Confused.com, a British insurance and financial services comparison service
- Confusion and diffusion, a technical concept in cryptography
- Apamea furva or confused, a species of moth
- Confusion, a season of the Discordian calendar
- "Confusion", an episode of Code Lyoko: Evolution
- Circle of confusion
- Confusing similarity
- Confusion Corner, a street intersection in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Confusion Hill, a roadside attraction in Piercy, California, U.S.
- Confusion matrix
- Confusion of tongues, the fragmentation of human languages described in the Book of Genesis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Confusion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.