Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up conga in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The conga is a Cuban drum.
Conga may also refer to:
- Co’nga, a village in Tibet
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Conga line, a novelty dance derived from the Cuban music genre
- Chinchón (card game), a card game which is called "La Conga" or simply "Conga" in Uruguay
- Conga Bugs, a 2009 PC game
- Conga (skipper), a genus of butterfly
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Conga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.