Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up congener in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Congener may refer to:
- A thing or person of the same kind as another, or of the same group.
- Congener (biology), organisms within the same genus
- Congener (chemistry), related chemicals, e.g., elements in the same group of the periodic table
- Congener (alcohol), a substance produced during fermentation of alcoholic beverages
- Agabus congener, a beetle in the family Dytiscidae
- Amata congener, a moth in the family Erebidae
- Amyema congener, a flowering plant in the family Loranthaceae
- Elaphropus congener, a ground beetle in the family Carabidae
- Gemmula congener, a sea snail in the family Turridae
- Heterachthes congener, a beetle in the family Cerambycidae
- Lestes congener, a damselfly in the family Lestidae
- Megacyllene congener, a beetle in the family Cerambycidae
- Potamarcha congener, a dragonfly in the family Libellulidae
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Congener.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.