|Look up congener in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Congener may refer to:
- A thing or person of the same kind as another, or of the same group.
- Congener (biology), organisms within the same genus
- Congener (chemistry), related chemicals, e.g., elements in the same group of the periodic table
- Congener (alcohol), a substance produced during fermentation of alcoholic beverages
- Agabus congener, a beetle in the family Dytiscidae
- Amata congener, a moth in the family Arctiidae
- Amyema congener, a flowering plant in the family Loranthaceae
- Elaphropus congener, a ground beetle in the family Carabidae
- Gemmula congener, a sea snail in the family Turridae
- Heterachthes congener, a beetle in the family Cerambycidae
- Lestes congener, a damselfly in the family Lestidae
- Megacyllene congener, a beetle in the family Cerambycidae
- Potamarcha congener, a dragonfly in the family Libellulidae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Congener.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.