Congolese National Police
The Congolese National Police (French: Police nationale congolaise, PNC) is the national police force of the Democratic Republic of the Congo. The national police consists of 110,000-150,000 officers. It is known in the DRC for corruption and is currently undergoing reforms. A police academy is being built.
- Directorate of Public Security
- Directorate of General Information
- Civil Protection irectorate
- Border Police directorate
- Directorate of Fluvial, lacustrine, maritime and train communication route
- Technical and Scientific directorate
- Directorate for the Fight against Criminality
- Directorate of Telecommunications and New Technologies
- Directorate for the Fight against Economic and Financial Crime
- Narcotic directorate
- Judicial Identity and Central File directorate
- National Central Bureau / Interpol
- Human Resources directorate
- Directorate of Budget and Finance
- Directorate of Logistics
- Directorate of Studies and Planning
- International Police Cooperation’s Department
- Burstow, Roxane. Security, development and the Congolese National Police Force. The Guardian. Accessed 27 July 2016.
- Clowes, William.Smoke Bombs and Mirrors. Slate. Published 11 March 2016. Retrieved 27 July 2016.