Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up congregation or kehilla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Congregation may refer to:
- Congregation, a large gathering of people, often for the purpose of worship
- Church (congregation), a Christian organization meeting in a particular place for worship, usually a church (building).
- Congregation (Roman Curia), an administrative body of the Roman Catholic Church
- A religious institute, or a grouping of religious institutes, in which only simple vows, not solemn vows, are taken
- A group of monasteries, or a group of chapters of canons regular
- Qahal, an Israelite organizational structure often translated as congregation
- Congregation (university), an assembly of senior members of a university
- The general audience in a ward in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- The Congregation (band), an English pop group, sold in the USA and Canada as The English Congregation
- Congregation (The Afghan Whigs album)
- Congregation (Kerbdog album)
- The Congregation (Johnny Griffin album)
- The Congregation (Leprous album)
- Congregation (song), by Foo Fighters
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Congregation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.