(Redirected from Congregation (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up congregation or kehilla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A congregation is a large gathering of people, often for the purpose of worship.
Congregation may also refer to:
- Church (congregation), a Christian organization meeting in a particular place for worship
- Congregation (Roman Curia), an administrative body of the Catholic Church
- Religious congregation, a religious institute of the Catholic Church in which simple vows are taken
- Congregation (group of houses), a subdivision of some religious institutes in the Catholic Church
- Qahal, an Israelite organizational structure often translated as congregation
- Congregation (university), an assembly of senior members of a university
- The general audience in a ward in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- The Congregation (band), an English pop group, sold in the US and Canada as The English Congregation
- Congregation (The Afghan Whigs album)
- Congregation (Kerbdog album)
- The Congregation (Johnny Griffin album)
- The Congregation (Leprous album)
- Congregation (song), by Foo Fighters
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Congregation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.