Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up conjurer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Conjurer may refer to:
- Conjurer, someone who exercises evocation, the act of calling upon or summoning a spirit, demon, god, witch or other supernatural agent, in the Western mystery tradition
- Conjurer, a performer of magic (illusion)
Arts, entertainment and media
- The Conjurer (painting), by Hieronymus Bosch
- Conjurer (composition), by John Corigliano
- Conjurer (film), a 2008 American supernatural horror film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Conjurer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.