Connaught Hospital is the principal adult referral hospital in Sierra Leone.  Connaught Hospital was opened in 1912 by the Duke of Connaught, Prince Arthur. President Kabbah re-opened the hospital on May 5, 2006, alongside the Princess Christian Maternity Hospital (PCMH).
Notable doctors and herbalists
- John Augustus Abayomi-Cole – medical doctor and herbalist
- John William Campbell (herbalist) – herbalist and brother of the Mayor of Freetown-William John Campbell
- Alpha Bundu-Kamara – Chest Physician specialist
- Thaim Buya Kamara – Consultant Urologist and Senior Lecturer and Head, Department of Surgeon
- "Connaught Hospital – King's Sierra Leone Partnership". kslp.org.uk. King’s Sierra Leone Partnership. Retrieved 8 November 2018.
- "Connaught Hospital". www.electives.net. The Electives Network. Retrieved 8 November 2018.
|This hospital in Africa related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Sierra Leonean building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|