Connecticut Constitution (AUDL)
|Based in||New Britain, Connecticut|
The Connecticut Constitution were a professional ultimate team based in New Britain, Connecticut. They were one of eight teams to take part in the American Ultimate Disc League's inaugural 2012 season. The team was in the Eastern Division of the AUDL. They played their first game on April 14, 2012, defeating the Rhode Island Rampage 29–23.
On July 5, 2012 the Connecticut Constitution announced that they would be suspending all team operations as the result of financial strain assumed during a lawsuit filed against the Constitution and Rhode Island Rampage by the AUDL. On July 11 the organization lifted the suspension for the remainder of the season. The team did not return for the 2013 season, and officially folded.
|00||Christian Gaffney||Offense||Handler||SUNY Purchase|
|2||Brent Anderson||Offense||Cutter||UMass Amherst|
|4||Nick Judson||Defense||Cutter||University of Miami|
|5||Dwight Harris||Offense||Handler||University of Richmond|
|6||Chris Mazur||Defense||Handler||University of Miami|
|7||Misha Horowitz||Offense||Handler||Swarthmore College|
|8||Austin Raymond||Defense||Cutter||University of Connecticut|
|10||Isaiah Bryant||Defense||Cutter||Columbia University|
|11||Eric Rathbun||Defense||Cutter||Central Connecticut State University|
|14||Joe Ouellette||Defense||Cutter||University of Connecticut|
|18||Seth Canetti||Offense||Handler||Cornell University|
|21||Joe Anderson||Defense||Cutter||SUNY Albany|
|24||Dan Casey||Offense||Handler||University of Connecticut|
|26||Andrew Bosco||Offense||Handler||Western Connecticut State University|
|28||Ben Weyers||Offense||Cutter||University of Connecticut|
|42||Stephen Glauser||Defense||Handler||University of Buffalo|
|47||Lucas Murphy||Defense||Handler||SUNY Albany|
|51||Rafe Steinhauer||Offense||Cutter||Princeton University|
|66||Garrett Santi||Defense||Cutter||Central Connecticut State University|
|67||Matt Tomasko||Defense||Cutter||Worcester Polytechnic Institute|
|81||Matt Baum||Offense||Handler||University of Connecticut|
- "AUDL 2012 Season Schedule".
- "Bryan Ricci's letter to fans, July 5, 2012".
- ""Game On, CT Constitution Unsuspend Operations," July 11, 2012".
- "Video: The Frisbee Catch Heard 'Round The World". Hartford Courant. May 9, 2012. Retrieved June 7, 2012.
- Hunn, Chris (May 14, 2012). "Connecticut Constitution hoping professional Ultimate Disc League catches on (photos)". New Haven Register. Retrieved June 7, 2012.
- Lipshez, Ken (June 1, 2012). "Connecticut Constitution Puts Spin on Ultimate Disc". New Britain City Journal. Retrieved June 7, 2012.
|This article about a sports team in Connecticut is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|