Connecticut Death Quads
|Metro area||Waterbury, CT|
|Venue||Ron-A-Roll Skating Center|
Founded in 2007, the league played its first bout in July 2007.
The league joined the Men's Derby Coalition in 2008, becoming its fourth member. It competed in the first Derby Coalition championship, taking fourth place after losing to the New York Shock Exchange and Harm City Homicide. The Coalition subsequently became the Men's Roller Derby Association.
- Justice Feelgood Marshall, "Charm City Championship Doubleheader Archived 2010-12-25 at the Wayback Machine.", Derby News Network, October 29, 2008
- Alex Cohen and Jennifer Barbee, Down and Derby, p.226
- "Harm City Homicide", Sportsvite
- Justice Feelgood Marshall, "New York Wins First MDC Championship Match Archived 2012-04-29 at the Wayback Machine.", Derby News Network, October 20, 2010
- Christopher Peak, "Derby Dreams", The New Journal, April 22, 2013