From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up connections in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Connections is the plural of connection.
The term may also refer to:
- Connections (Canadian documentary), a documentary on organized crime in Canada
- Connections (game show), a British game show of the 1980s
- Connections (journal), a military/defense periodical
- Connections (TV series), a documentary television series and book by science historian James Burke
- Connections Academy, a free public school that students attend from home
- IBM Connections, a Web 2.0 enterprise social software application
- Connexions, disambiguation page
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Connections.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.