Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up connections in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Connections is the plural of connection.
The term may also refer to:
- Connections (Canadian documentary), a documentary on organized crime in Canada
- Connections (game show), a British game show of the 1980s
- Connections, a social network analysis journal
- Connections, a military/defense periodical
- Connections (TV series), a documentary television series and book by science historian James Burke
- Connections (video game), a 1995 educational adventure video game
- Connections Academy, a free public school that students attend from home
- IBM Connections, a Web 2.0 enterprise social software application
- Connections (album), a 2008 album by A. R. Rahman
- Connexions, disambiguation page
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Connections.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.