|Location||1012 North Eastern Avenue|
|Line(s)||CSX Indianapolis Subdivision|
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Station code||Amtrak: COI|
October 29, 1990 (Amtrak)
Connersville station is an Amtrak station in Connersville, Indiana, served by the Cardinal. The original station was built in 1914 by the Cincinnati, Hamilton & Dayton Railroad and is adjacent to the currently-used shelter station.
Amtrak train 51, the westbound Cardinal, is scheduled to depart Connersville at 3:05 a.m. on Monday, Thursday and Saturday with a service to Indianapolis, Crawfordsville, Lafayette, Rensselaer, Dyer and Chicago Union Station.
Amtrak train 50, the eastbound Cardinal, is scheduled to depart Connersville at 1:26 a.m. on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday with a service to Cincinnati, Maysville, South Portsmouth, Ashland, Huntington, Charleston, Montgomery, Thurmond, Prince, Hinton, Alderson, White Sulphur Springs, Clifton Forge, Staunton, Charlottesville, Culpeper, Manassas, Alexandria and Washington, DC, and continuing on to New York City.
- "Amtrak Adds Stop at Connersville". The Indianapolis Star. October 28, 1990. p. 93. Retrieved October 24, 2019 – via Newspapers.com.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2018, State of Indiana" (PDF). Amtrak. June 2019. Retrieved 28 December 2019.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, Fiscal Year 2019: State of Indiana" (PDF). Amtrak. May 2020. Retrieved March 2, 2022.
- Great American Stations. Accessed March 28, 2013.
- Connersville, IN – Amtrak
- Connersville Amtrak Station (USA Rail Guide -- Train Web)
- Connersville (COI)--Great American Stations (Amtrak)