From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Connexion (disambiguation))
|Look up connexion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Connexion is a variant spelling of connection and may refer to:
Technology and Internet
- Connexion by Boeing, an in-flight online connectivity service
- Connexions (now called OpenStax CNX), a repository of open educational resources started at Rice University
- Connexions (website), a website for the movements for social change in Canada
- The Connexion, a monthly English-language newspaper for English-speakers in France
- "Connexion", a track on Late Night Tales: Matt Helders DJ mix album
- Connexions (agency), a support service in the United Kingdom
- ConneXions Leadership Academy, a middle school in Baltimore, Maryland
- Connexion (TV show), a Tamil celebrity game show on Vijay TV in India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Connexion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.