|Headquarters||Tockwith, North Yorkshire|
|Service area||North Yorkshire|
|Service type||Bus services|
|Destinations||Harrogate, Otley, York and Wetherby|
|Fleet||42 (June 2015)|
Connexionsbuses  is a bus operator based in Borough of Harrogate.
Harrogate Coach Travel was established in 2002 by Craig and Julie Temple to operate local services in the York area, to Ripon via Great Hammerton, before expanding to operate tendered services for North Yorkshire County Council and the West Yorkshire Passenger Transport Executive.
Harrogate Coach Travel also operated the X54 service from York to Harrogate, but that service was withdrawn in August 2010, which left the X52 and X53 services to Ilkley and Guiseley as their only Harrogate services.
In March 2011, the business was rebranded as Connexionsbuses. 
At the same time, the North Yorkshire contract to run buses between York and Ripon was lost, and Harrogate Coach Travel commenced operating joint services from York to Ripon and Wetherby in partnership with Eddie Brown Tours.
In August 2013 Connexionsbuses commenced operating routes 780 Knaresborough - Wetherby and 923 Otley - Tadcaster under contract to the West Yorkshire Passenger Transport Executive, although in late 2016 service 923 was transferred to Transdev Keighley.
Connexionsbuses operate services to Harrogate, York, Boroughbridge, Ripon, Ilkley, Otley, Knaresborough and Wetherby. From August 2010, the company expanded more in the Ilkley and Otley areas of West Yorkshire, when they took over the Ilkley and Otley local services from First West Yorkshire and the 940 service to Holt Park from TLC Travel. The company started more services in the Wetherby area in April 2011, linking the town to York. Late 2013 Connexionsbuses took over services 780 from Wetherby to Knaresborough and 923 from Otley to Tadcaster. Late April 2014, Connexionsbuses services 104/110/111/112 were replaced by X4 to Wedderburn X6 to Pannal Ash X6a to Harlow Carr and X12 to Duchy Road all from Harrogate. When Eddie Browns collapsed, Connexions stood in on the 142/143 service until 5 January. The service was then taken over by Transdev York, they also operated the 56/57 Harrogate-Ripon/Roecliffe service which was transferred to The Harrogate Bus Company. They also now operated the 16 Acomb - York and the 13 Copmanthorpe - York - Haxby. Most services are operated in the York area.
In Leeds they operate the Outer Ring Road service 8 and 8A. Also operating the service 38 White Rose – Headingley – Moortown – Gledhow Lane.  From the 29th September 2018 the service 38 would be withdrawn due to competition on the route and the pending Euro 6 Low Emission zone around the Leeds City Region. . Connexionsbuses then took on the service 64 Leeds - Cross Gates - Aberford on behalf of First Leeds during the day on Monday to Saturday basis. This would be using First Leeds ticket machines. 
As of June 2015, the fleet comprised 42 buses.
- Companies House extract company no 4367719 Harrogate Coach Travel Limited
- "X54 Buses from York to Harrogate". Get Down. Retrieved 5 August 2010.
- Harrogate Coach Travel becomes Connexionsbuses Connexionbuses 5 March 2011
- New service from Harrogate to York Connexionsbuses 5 March 2011
- 142/411/412/413 Timetable[permanent dead link] North Yorkshire Travel Info 30 April 2012
- Harrogate to Wetherby bus war breaks out BBC News 4 July 2011
- War erupts over bus service Harrogate Advertiser 9 July 2011
- Service 780 (Knaresborough to Wetherby) and 923 (Otley to Tadcaster) Connexionsbuses
- "August Public Transport Changes" (PDF). Metro. Retrieved 5 August 2010.[permanent dead link]
- West Yorkshire Metro, Bus Service: 8, accessed 5 March 2018
- Connextionsbuses, , accessed 5 July 2018
- Connexionsbuses, , accessed 20 November 2018
- Connextionsbuses, , accessed 20 November 2018
- Connexions Buses North East Buses