|Full name||Connor Neil Kazuki O'Toole|
|Date of birth||4 July 1997|
|Place of birth||Sydney, Australia|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Playing position||Left back|
|2016||Brisbane Roar NPL||5||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12 February 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 1 June 2017
O'Toole has represented the Australian under-20 national team on several occasions.
O'Toole was born in Sydney, Australia to an Irish father and Japanese mother. He has one sister who is a former national figure skater. He attended Seiritsu Gakuen High School in Tokyo, Japan for three years.
O'Toole signed for A-League club Brisbane Roar in May 2016 on a two-year professional deal along with fellow young defender Kye Rowles. O'Toole made his professional debut for the Roar on 26 April 2017, in an AFC Champions League group stage game against Muangthong United, coming on as a second-half substitute for Luke DeVere in a 3–0 loss.
O’Toole made his A-League debut on 11 November 2017, seeing out a 1–1 draw with Melbourne Victory at Etihad Stadium. He started and played a full A-League match for the first time the following week, impressing in a 3–1 win over Melbourne City FC at home.
O'Toole was first called up to the Australian under-20 side in October 2015, making two appearances in the successful 2016 AFC U-19 Championship qualification tournament. He was later included in the squad for the 2016 AFF U-19 Youth Championship by incoming coach Ufuk Talay in September 2015. Australia went on to win the title, defeating Thailand 5–1 in the final, with O'Toole setting up Keanu Baccus for the first of Australia's goals from a corner. Later that month O'Toole was named in the squad for the 2016 AFC U-19 Championship.
- Monteverde, Marco (3 May 2016). "Brisbane Roar sign teenage defenders at the expense of Steve Lustica and Javier Hervas". The Courier-Mail. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- Neal, Hamish (22 May 2016). "A-League off-season: O'Toole's journey to the Roar". FootyAlmanac.com.au. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- "Reds announce Foxtel National Youth League squad". Adelaide United FC. 3 November 2015. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- "Muangthong United 3–0 Brisbane Roar live commentary". Goal.com. 26 April 2017. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- "Ufuk Talay named as Australia U-20 Head Coach". Asian Football Confederation. 3 September 2016. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- "Young Socceroos win AFF U19 title". Goal.com. 25 September 2016. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- "Young Socceroos AFC U-19 squad revealed". FourFourTwo. 29 September 2016. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- Connor O'Toole at Soccerway