Conondale General store
|Population||858 (2016 census)|
|LGA(s)||Sunshine Coast Region|
|State electorate(s)||Glass House|
Conondale is a town in the Sunshine Coast, Queensland hinterland region of Queensland, Australia. The town is located in the Sunshine Coast Region local government area and on the banks of the upper Mary River, 114 kilometres (71 mi) north of the state capital, Brisbane. At the 2016 census, the locality of Conondale, which includes the surrounding area, had a population of 858.
Crystal Waters ecovillage
Conondale has a number of heritage-listed sites, including:
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Conondale, Queensland.|
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Conondale (State Suburb)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 12 January 2019.
- "The village people". Green Lifestyle. nextmedia. 26 September 2012. Retrieved 21 February 2016.
- Premier Postal History. "Post Office List". Premier Postal Auctions. Retrieved 10 May 2014.
- "Conondale Timbers Sawmill (entry 602689)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 14 July 2013.
- "Libraries: Mobile timetable". Sunshine Coast Regional Council. Archived from the original on 30 January 2018. Retrieved 30 January 2018.
|This article about the geography of the Sunshine Coast, Queensland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|