Conondale General store
|Population||766 (2006 census)|
|LGA(s)||Sunshine Coast Region|
|State electorate(s)||Glass House|
Conondale is a town in the Sunshine Coast, Queensland hinterland region of Queensland, Australia. The town is located in the Sunshine Coast Region local government area and on the banks of the upper Mary River, 114 kilometres (71 mi) north of the state capital, Brisbane. At the 2006 census, Conondale and the surrounding area had a population of 766.
Crystal Waters ecovillage
Conondale has a number of heritage-listed sites, including:
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Conondale, Queensland.|
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Conondale (Caloundra City) (State Suburb)". 2006 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 3 April 2009.
- "The village people". Green Lifestyle. nextmedia. 26 September 2012. Retrieved 21 February 2016.
- "Conondale Timbers Sawmill (entry 602689)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 14 July 2013.
- Premier Postal History. "Post Office List". Premier Postal Auctions. Retrieved 10 May 2014.
- "Libraries: Mobile timetable". Sunshine Coast Regional Council. Archived from the original on 30 January 2018. Retrieved 30 January 2018.
|This article about the geography of the Sunshine Coast, Queensland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|