|No. 68 – Buffalo Bills|
|Born:||October 19, 1992|
|Height:||6 ft 8 in (2.03 m)|
|Weight:||305 lb (138 kg)|
|High school:||The Ensworth School|
|NFL Draft:||2017 / Round: 6 / Pick: 211|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2018|
Conor Francis McDermott (born October 19, 1992) is an American football offensive tackle for the Buffalo Bills of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at UCLA, and was drafted by the New England Patriots in the sixth round of the 2017 NFL Draft.
New England Patriots
His older brother, Kevin McDermott, also played college football at UCLA and is currently the starting long snapper for the Minnesota Vikings. He has no relation to Sean McDermott, who is the head coach of the Buffalo Bills.
- Bean, DJ (April 29, 2017). "Pats trade up in sixth for UCLA tackle Conor McDermott". CSNNE.com.
- Cox, Zack (April 29, 2017). "Patriots Trade Up To Pick UCLA Tackle Conor McDermott In Sixth Round Of NFL Draft". NESN.com.
- "Patriots select OT Conor McDermott 211th overall in 2017 NFL Draft". Patriots.com. April 29, 2017. Retrieved May 14, 2017.
- "Patriots reach 53-man limit". Patriots.com. September 2, 2017.
- Brown, Chris (September 3, 2017). "Bills part ways with RB Williams, WR Brown, LB Hodges; awarded claims on three players". BuffaloBills.com.
|This biographical article relating to an American football offensive lineman born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|