This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (March 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Conor O'Farrell (Formerly Dennis)
|Born||January 13, 1956|
Glendale, California, U.S.
Conor O'Farrell (born January 13, 1956) is an American television actor.
O'Farrell's most prominent roles are as Darren Leopold on daytime soap opera Port Charles, Phil Albano on the short lived science fiction series Dark Skies and as Undersheriff Jeffrey McKeen on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. He has been appearing in television shows since the late 1980s, having had recurring roles in Murder One, Party of Five, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Without a Trace, 24, Medium and as Dr. Sledge in The Pacific.
In 1995, he appeared in the Star Trek:DS9 episode "Little Green Men" as Prof. Carlson. In 1998, he appeared in the HBO mini-series From the Earth to the Moon playing astronaut Jim McDivitt. In 1999, he co-starred with Kevin Bacon in the supernatural thriller film Stir of Echoes. In 2002, he co-starred with David Caruso in CSI: Miami as Charlie Berenger in the episode "Losing Face". In 2006 he made a brief appearance as Brogan 'Sarge' Cooper on Cold Case.
- The Trigger Effect (1996) as Police Officer #1
- Stir of Echoes (1999) as Harry
- CSI: Miami (2002, 1 episode) as Charlie Berenger
- Meet Bill (2007) as Principal
- Flash of Genius (2008) as Chris Finley
- The Hunter's Moon (2009) as Pat Garrett
- Legacy (2010) as Bill Epstein
- The Lincoln Lawyer (2011) as Judge Orton Powell
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2005-2012, 13 episodes) as Undersheriff Jeffrey McKeen
- Angel's Perch (2013) as Jacobson
- See You in Valhalla (2015) as Woody Burwood
|This article about an American film and television actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|