|Full name||Conor James Washington|
|Date of birth||18 May 1992|
|Place of birth||Chatham, England|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Queens Park Rangers|
|2010–2012||St Ives Town||50||(52)|
|2016–||Queens Park Rangers||1||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 23 January 2016.
In the 2012–13 season he was part of the Newport team that finished 3rd in the league, reaching the Conference National playoffs. Newport County won the playoff final versus Wrexham at Wembley Stadium 2–0 to return to the Football League after a 25-year absence with promotion to Football League Two.
Washington made his Football League debut for Newport in League Two versus Accrington Stanley on 3 August 2013. He made his League Cup debut in the 1st round at Brighton on 6 August 2013, scoring the third goal in Newport's 3–1 win. His first Football League goal came four days later in County's 3–1 reverse at Northampton Town.
Queens Park Rangers
On 19 January 2016, Washington joined Queens Park Rangers on a three-and-a-half year deal for an undisclosed fee that was reported to be between £2.5m and £3m. On 23 January 2016, Washington made his Queens Park Rangers debut replacing Junior Hoilett with seven minutes remaining in their 1–1 draw against Wolverhampton Wanderers.
- "The Football League Limited: Club list of registered players as at 16th May 2015" (PDF). The Football League. 16 May 2015. p. 54. Retrieved 1 December 2015.
- "Conor Washington". 11v11. Retrieved 1 December 2015.
- Washington joins Newport
- Hughes, Dewi (5 May 2013). "Wrexham 0–2 Newport". BBC Sport. Retrieved 5 May 2013.
- Peterborough sign Washington
- "QPR 1-1 Wolves". BBC Sport. 23 January 2016.