Location within Dubai
|Location||20 Sheikh Zayed Road
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Roof||255 m (837 ft)|
3 below ground
|Design and construction|
|Architect||WS Atkins & Partners|
|Number of rooms||555|
Conrad Dubai in the United Arab Emirates is a 51-storey luxury hotel. Located in Dubai’s commercial center on Sheikh Zayed Road, the property is 2-minute walk from Dubai World Trade Centre and is close to Dubai International Financial Centre and The Dubai Mall. The hotel was officially opened on 18 September 2013.
Conrad Dubai hotel has three food and beverage venues: Purobeach Urban Oasis Dubai, Cave and Ballaro.
- "This Hotel Pool Is the Latest Thing to Catch Our Attention in Dubai". Condé Nast Traveler. 17 October 2013.
- Behan, Rosemary (6 February 2014). "Hotel Insider: Conrad Dubai". The National. Retrieved 17 February 2017.
- Long, Natalie (19 September 2013). "Conrad Dubai: A hotel for residents as much as visitors". Gulf News. Retrieved 17 February 2017.
- Tusing, David (21 June 2016). "Iftar review: Ballaro Restaurant, Conrad Dubai". GulfNews. Retrieved 17 February 2017.
- Johnson, Stacie Overton (25 August 2015). "From Russia, with love: Vesna to serve slavic cuisine at the Conrad Dubai". The National. Retrieved 17 February 2017.
- Everington, John (8 August 2014). "Work hard, play hard, save hard, says Conrad Dubai manager". The National. Retrieved 17 February 2017.