Conscience of Ukraine
Conscience of Ukraine (Ukrainian: Совість України) is a political party in Ukraine registered in March 2005. The party did not participate in the 2006 Ukrainian parliamentary elections, in the 2007 elections, the party failed as part of the All-Ukrainian Community to win parliamentary representation.
During the 2010 Ukrainian local elections the party won representatives in municipalities and did particularly well in Poltava (winning 74% of the votes and it won the Mayoral election with 61% of the votes). But Poltava Mayor Oleksandr Mamay officially joined the ranks of the Party of Regions in July 2012. During the same 2010 elections Volodymyr Groysman was re-elected Mayor of Vinnytsia as a candidate of the party with 77.81% of the votes.
- (Ukrainian) Політична партія "Совість України", Database ASD
- (Ukrainian) На виборах мера Полтави переміг Олександр Мамай, Дзеркало тижня (November 6, 2010)
- (Ukrainian) Results of the elections, preliminary data, on interactive maps by Ukrayinska Pravda (November 8, 2010)
- (Ukrainian) Мер Полтави вступив у Партію регіонів The mayor of Poltava joined the Party of Regions, The Ukrainian Week (21 July 2012)
- (Russian) Short bio of Volodymyr Groysman, LIGA
- (Ukrainian) Results of voting in single constituencies in 2012 & Nationwide list, Central Election Commission of Ukraine
- Alphabetical Index of parties in 2014 Ukrainian parliamentary election, Central Election Commission of Ukraine
- Mamai reelected as Poltava mayor – election commission, Interfax-Ukraine (16 November 2015)
|This article about a political party in Ukraine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|