Conservative Christian Fellowship
The Conservative Christian Fellowship (CCF) is an organisation working within the British Conservative Party. Established in 1990 by Tim Montgomerie and Conservative MP David Burrowes, while they were students at Exeter University, the organisation supports Christians in the Conservative Party and represents the party to the Christian world.
The Mission of the CCF is to:
- bridge the Christian world and Conservatives
- inspire Christians to go into public life and equip them when they get there
- be "salt and light" in British politics.
The fellowship organises events and meetings for the Party and its supporters around the UK, including Listening to Britain's Churches events, monthly Prayers for the Nation in Parliament and local group meetings. It is also an active participant in the cross-party group Christians in Politics.
The Fellowship is governed by a board of trustees and currently has four staff members, as well as interns and volunteers.
- John Glen MP (Chairman)
- David Burrowes MP
- Jeremy Lefroy MP
- Cllr Mary Douglas
- Cllr Robin Millar
- Jim Penberthy
- Guy Hordern MBE
- Dr Mark Lloyd Davies
- Simon Day
- CCF About Us, accessed 13-2-2012.
- Contact Us, page, CCF website, accessed 13-2-2012.
- "Terms and Conditions", page, CCF website, accessed 13-2-2012.
- "CCF Trustees". Conservative Christian Fellowship. Retrieved 8 July 2012.