From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Conservative Christianity or Christian conservative may refer to:
- One of a number of theological movements
- Christian fundamentalism, a movement within Protestantism upholding a literal reading of the Bible
- Conservative evangelicalism, a conservative branch of evangelicalism
- British Conservative Evangelicalism, a theological movement within Evangelical Protestant Christianity
- The Confessing Movement, an Evangelical movement within several mainline Protestant denominations
- The Traditionalist Catholic movement, Roman Catholics who believe that the Catholic Church has strayed from its doctrine since the Second Vatican Council
- Confessionalism (religion), a belief in the importance of full and unambiguous assent to the whole of a religious teaching
- The Christian right in politics, Christian political groups that are characterized by their strong support of socially conservative policies
- Christian Conservative Party, a political party in Norway
- Conservative Christian Party – BPF, a political party in Belarus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Conservative Christianity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.