From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Consilium Place, Scarborough)
- 17 storey 100 Consilium was built in 1984 - main tenant is Telus (former tenant was State Farm Insurance; they left in 2006)
- 17 storey 200 Consilium was built in 1985 - main tenant is Telus (original main tenant was Prudential Insurance 1985 - 1998)
- 18 storey 300 Consilium was built in 1989 - main tenant is Telus
- 19 storey Conard International Hotel was planned for 1980s, but was never completed.
All the buildings were designed by Bregman + Hamann Architects.
- Tapper, Josh (2012-11-14). "Building owners not responsible for deaths of birds that fly into it, judge rules". The Star (Toronto).
|This article about a building or structure in Ontario is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Toronto-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|