Console Connect Inc. was a technology company based in the United States. It focused on B2B peering server connectivity, specifically in the Software Defined Interconnect (SDI) field. It was founded by Al Burgio, who was the company's CEO.
Console Connect’s primary product was the Console Connect Platform. It is a web application that was integrated with Microsoft Azure. The service was intended to reduce the cost of server-to-server communication, by bypassing the internet, using direct links that Console Platform had already negotiated for clients.
Sales for Console Platform largely were first party, and were promoted directly on Amazon Direct Connect Platform, the Google Cloud Platform and Azure Marketplace galleries - which were the primary cloud platforms that Console Platform provides connection to.
In October 2017, it sold its global network business to IX Reach (comprising all customers and global network and physical assets),  and its software intellectual property and development team were sold in November 2017 to PCCW Global.
- "IIX Corp". VB Profiles. VentureBeat. Retrieved 29 September 2016.
- "Console Connect Live 2015 (Event Coverage)". SiliconAngle.tv. SiliconAngle.tv. Retrieved 29 September 2016.
- "Global Capacity to Provide Direct Links to Google Cloud". DataCenterKnowledge. Penton. Retrieved 29 September 2016.
- "Data-center-to-cloud, direct-connection platform wins innovation award". TechTarget. TechTarget. Retrieved 28 September 2016.
- "IIX Receives $26M In Series B". Jcount. Jcount. Retrieved 29 September 2016.
- "IIX Buys Allegro to Automate its Global Network Peering Cloud". DataCenterKnowledge. Penton. Retrieved 29 September 2016.
- "Results Detail". California Secretary of State. California Secretary of State. Retrieved 28 September 2016.
- "Press Release - IIX Announces Name Change to Console". Retrieved 28 September 2016.
- "FAQ: IX Reach acquisition of Console Connect's Customers".
- "CONSOLE CONNECT SOFTWARE PLATFORM AND NETWORK ACQUIRED".