Consolidated High School District 230
This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Communities served by the district include all or parts of: Orland Park, Bridgeview, Hickory Hills, Oak Forest, Orland Hills, Palos Heights, Palos Hills, Palos Park, Tinley Park, Willow Springs, and Worth.
- Benjamin Franklin High School - from 1993 to 1998, District 230 operated Benjamin Franklin High School, a small laboratory school enrolling approximately 150 students. Franklin was established to be a center for staff development, a catalyst for school restructuring, and an alternative to the traditional high school experience. Students from each of the district's comprehensive high schools volunteered to attend Franklin.
- Kirby District 140
- North Palos District 117
- Orland Elementary District 135
- Palos Elementary District 118
- Tinley Elementary District 146
- Willow Springs District 108
- Worth District 127
|This Illinois school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|