Consolidated High School District 230
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Communities served by the district include all or parts of: Orland Park, Bridgeview, Hickory Hills, Oak Forest, Orland Hills, Palos Heights, Palos Hills, Palos Park, Tinley Park, Willow Springs, and Worth.
- Benjamin Franklin High School - from 1993 to 1998, District 230 operated Benjamin Franklin High School, a small laboratory school enrolling approximately 150 students. Franklin was established to be a center for staff development, a catalyst for school restructuring, and an alternative to the traditional high school experience. Students from each of the district's comprehensive high schools volunteered to attend Franklin.
- Kirby District 140
- North Palos District 117
- Orland Elementary District 135
- Palos Elementary District 118
- Tinley Elementary District 146
- Willow Springs District 108
- Worth District 127
|This Illinois school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|