From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up consolidation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Consolidation may refer to:
In science and technology
- Consolidation, a popular name of a steam locomotive type, with 2-8-0 wheel, built first in 1864
- Consolidation (soil), a geological process whereby a soil decreases in volume
- Data consolidation, the consolidation of data from multiple sources into a centralized system
- Memory consolidation, the process in the brain by which recent memories are crystallised into long-term memory
- Pulmonary consolidation, a clinical term for solidification into a firm dense mass
- Semiconductor consolidation
- Server consolidation, where multiple servers are consolidated using platform virtualization
- Ultrasonic consolidation
- Consolidation (business), the mergers or acquisitions of many smaller companies into much larger ones
- Consolidation (media), consolidation of United States media into a few companies
- Debt consolidation, the process of combining two or more loans into one big loan
- Federal student loan consolidation, allows students to consolidate student loans into one single debt
- Fiscal consolidation, decreasing the public finance deficit, this way increasing the sustainability of public finance
Consolidation = merging or integration of many items into one.
- Championship consolidation, the act of combining two separate championships into a single title
- Democratic consolidation, the process by which a new democracy matures
- Federal student loan consolidation
- Land consolidation, the process that consolidates small fragmented parcels of land into larger contiguous plots
- Municipal consolidation, the act of merging two or more municipalities to form a single new one
- Urban consolidation
- All pages with titles containing "Consolidation"
- Consolidation bill
- Consolidated city–county, a consolidation of city and county governments used by some United States cities
- Consolidation ratio
- Likud, a conservative Israeli political party whose name is Hebrew for "Consolidation"
- Travel consolidators, a consolidation of travel services in one package or at one single point of access
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Consolidation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.