The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page or drafted elsewhere and then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Consort, while unrelated titles should be moved to Consort (disambiguation).
|Look up consort in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Consort may refer to:
- Queen consort, wife of a reigning king
- Prince consort, husband of a reigning queen
- King consort, rarely used alternative title for husband of a reigning queen
- Princess consort, rarely used alternative title for wife of a reigning king
- Viceregal consort of Canada, spouse of the Governor General of Canada
- Consolidated Standards of Reporting Trials (CONSORT), reporting standards for clinical trials
- Consort (nautical), unpowered, fully loaded Great Lakes vessels towed by larger vessels
- The female partner in tantric yab-yum
- Consort of instruments, term for instrumental ensembles
- Consort beagles, a British animal rights campaign to close Consort Kennels
- CONSORT Colleges, a consortium of college libraries in the U.S. state of Ohio
- Consort, Alberta
- The Consort, novel by Sara Jeannette Duncan 1912
- The Consort, musical journal of the Dolmetsch Foundation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Consort.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.