|Location(s)||Santa Clara, California|
|Organized by||Brian William Hall|
Conspiracy Con is an annual conspiracy convention that was begun in 2001 by Brian William Hall and takes place in Santa Clara, California, USA. It was held on the weekend preceding Memorial Day until 2007 and has since taken place on the following weekend. As of 2017[update] the event has not been held since 2013, the 2014 convention being cancelled after its producer was unable to fund it.
- The primary goals of Conspiracy Con are to directly expose and analyze the "real" problems and the "real" problem-makers of yesterday, today and tomorrow, as well as to provide courses of action and potential solutions to the challenges that are placed upon humankind by these forces, which (for the moment) may seem invisible, perpetual and insurmountable.
Hall states that the convention looks "to the manipulation of humanity by non-human intelligences... be they alien, inter-dimensional, demonic, satanic... whatever consciousness it is, operating on (and in) this planet, that looks upon humankind as sheep and cattle to be herded and slaughtered at will." "[The convention] is meant to be controversial; it is a serious approach to serious issues that are rarely or never reported by the mainstream media."
- About the Bay Area UFO Expo
- Except 2007, when it was held in San Jose, California.
- Conspiracy Con, Studio 360 (Public Radio International), August 13, 2005 & February 23, 2006
- Like a Conspiracy Virgin, Mother Jones, Bill Santiago, June 21, 2006
- Web of Conspiracy Con 2001, Trash City Magazine, Jim McLennan, 2001
- Web of Conspiracy Con 2003, Trash City Magazine, Jim McLennan, 2003
- Group, Stephen Bassett - Paradigm Research. "The Paradigm Clock".
- "Welcome to Conspiracy Con 2014".
- Conspiracy Con website
- Conspiracy buffs don't let 'them' get in way of convention, Silicon Valley / San Jose Business Journal, Danek S. Kaus, May 17, 2002
- Archive of Extremist Events by State: 2002, Anti-Defamation League, 2001, (Internet Archived version)