|Born||Constance Marie Jeanine Jablonski
17 April 1991
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Agency||DNA Model Management (New York)
VIVA Model Management (Paris, London, Barcelona)
IBTM (Amsterdam) 
Constance Jablonski (born 17 April 1991) is a French model. In 2006, she entered the French Elite Model Look Contest. As of 2010, she became one of the newer faces of Estée Lauder alongside Liu Wen and Joan Smalls.
Constance Jablonski was born in Lille, France. Her father is of Polish descent, her mother is French. She has an older brother. Prior to becoming a model, she had wanted to be a tennis player and was a keen competitive player for nine years.
She got her start in the modelling industry in the French Elite Model Look Contest of 2006. Jablonski made her catwalk debut in September 2008 at the fashion weeks in New York, Milan and Paris. She has walked the runways of New York, Paris, Milan and London, both in the Ready-to-wear and Haute Couture seasons. Jablonski has walked for Shiatzy Chen, Donna Karan, Dior, Gucci, Burberry, Yves Saint Laurent, Alexander McQueen, Balmain, Balenciaga, Zac Posen, Sonia Rykiel and Elie Saab, among many others. In November 2010, she walked in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show for the first time.
She has appeared in advertising campaigns for brands such as Alberta Ferretti, Cesare Paciotti, D&G, Donna Karan, Calvin Klein, Hermes, Nine West, Majestic Filatures, Max Mara, Barneys, Topshop, Tse, H&M, Bally, GAP, Moschino, United Colors of Benetton, Estee Lauder, and Y-3. In April 2010, it was announced that Jablonski and Chinese model Liu Wen would join the roster of faces of the cosmetics company Estée Lauder.
Jablonski has appeared on the covers of Russh, Chinese, German, Portuguese, Greek, Spanish and Russian Vogue, French Revue de Modes, Russian Harper's Bazaar, and Italian Amica. She has appeared in editorials for French, Japanese, German, Chinese, British, Russian, Italian, American, Teen, Greek, Korean, Spanish, and Portuguese Vogue, Italian Marie Claire, Allure, Harper's Bazaar, Russh, Vanity Fair, American and Korean W, Interview, V, i-D, French and Japanese Numéro.
- "Constance Jablonski". Fashion Model Directory. Retrieved 2010-04-17.
- Estée Elegance. models.com. Retrieved 2011-09-29.
- Estée Lauder Signs Models Constance Jablonski and Liu Wen Retrieved 2010-04-17.
- Constance Jablonski shoot by Katja Rahlwes hair by Nicolas Jurnjack 
- "Models.com Top Ranking: Industry Icons". MODELS.com. Retrieved 2016-01-29.
- "Models.com Top Ranking: The Money Girls". MODELS.com. Retrieved 2016-01-29.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Constance Jablonski.|
- Constance Jablonski at the Fashion Model Directory
- Constance Jablonski's profile and portfolio on Marilyn Agency's webpage
- Constance Jablonski photos at Style.com (archived at the Wayback Machine)
- Constance Jablonski profile at NYmag.com
- Constance Jablonski on Models.com
- Constance Jablonski on the Fall 2012 cover of Bal Harbour Magazine